Roofing Inspection Summary
After evaluating the roof's condition to complete this commercial roof repair, we decided on the best way to restore the metal roof by resurfacing the existing roof system. A new metal roof restoration system would be the best solution for this metal roof in poor condition. A metal roof restoration includes a base coat over the seams and a top coat over the entire roof.
Commercial Roofing Job Description
We applied a commercial roofing product with an elastomeric, acrylic, and a monolithic roof coating, in a bright white finish, to completely waterproof the substrate on this building with a Metal Roof in fair condition. A continuous and seamless monolithic membrane enveloped the commercial building's roof.
In addition to roof coatings, we applied a BASF spray polyurethane foam (SPF) system designed for roofing applications.
- Roofing Job Location: Neligh, NE
- Commercial Roofing System or Type: Spray Foam and Roof Coatings
- Product Manufacturer: Conklin
- Product Details: MR benchmark roof coatings and BASF spray foam
- Roof Condition: Fair
- Roof Ponding: No
- Roof Sloping: Yes
- Was spray foam roofing applied to this job: Yes