Roofing Inspection Summary
During the evaluation of this roof, we determined that parts of the roof were in poor condition with leaks. In contrast, other parts of the roof were in good condition. We decided to use spray foam and roof coatings over the existing roof material.
Commercial Roofing Job Description
We applied a commercial roofing product with an elastomeric, acrylic, and a monolithic roof coating, in a bright white finish, to completely waterproof the substrate on this building with a Metal Roof in fair condition. A continuous and seamless monolithic membrane enveloped the commercial building's roof.
In addition to roof coatings, we applied a BASF spray polyurethane foam (SPF) system designed for roofing applications.
- Roofing Job Location: Sioux City, IA
- Commercial Roofing System or Type: Roof Coating
- Product Manufacturer: Conklin
- Product Details: MR Benchmark roof coatings.
- Roof Condition: Poor
- Roof Ponding: Yes
- Roof Sloping: Yes
- Was spray foam roofing applied to this job: No