Roofing Inspection Summary
After evaluating the roof's condition to complete this commercial roof repair right, we decided on the best way to achieve the metal roof restoration by resurfacing the existing roof system. A metal roof restoration system had been applied to this now an aging roof over 20 years ago.
Commercial Roofing Job Description
We applied a commercial roofing product with an elastomeric, acrylic, and a monolithic roof coating, in a bright white finish, to completely waterproof the substrate on this building with a Metal Roof in fair condition. A continuous and seamless monolithic membrane enveloped the commercial building's roof.
In addition to roof coatings, we applied a BASF spray polyurethane foam (SPF) system designed for roofing applications.
- Roofing Job Location: Wayne, NE
- Commercial Roofing System or Type: Spray foam
- Product Manufacturer: Conklin
- Product Details: MR Benchmark roof coatings and BASF spray foam.
- Roof Condition: Fair
- Roof Ponding: Yes
- Roof Sloping: Yes
- Was spray foam roofing applied to this job: Yes