Commercial Single-ply Roofing
Commercial Single-ply Roofing Systems are a reliable and energy efficient.
Single ply roof systems are among the most popular roofing systems available in Commercial roofing today. Mainly, single-ply roofing systems are reliable and energy-efficient. They have a proven track record in lowering costs to heat and cool your facility.
The NENES, Inc. roofing experts install new single-ply roofing systems or repair existing single-ply roofing systems for roofs of all sizes and shapes.
Should a problem arise, your roof is leaking, you have storm damage on your roof, or you want to discuss how single-ply roofing can save you on energy costs, then give us a call today!
Single-ply roofing is proven to help lower your energy costs.
- Single-ply roofing is a non-asphalt-based roofing membrane that reflects the sun’s rays to maintain a cooler climate indoors.
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) and Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) are the two most common single-ply roof systems with white and highly reflective roof membranes.
- Single-ply roofs are highly resistant to ultraviolet light and most chemicals and are also puncture and tear-resistant.
- Single-ply roofing is lightweight and well suited for most roof applications.
- Let’s review the benefits of single-ply roofing: Energy efficient, Tear-resistant, Lightweight, Superior waterproofing capabilities, and Rated for high-wind speeds.
Lastly, one of the best features of single-ply roofing is the long-term warranties available with these systems.
Industry Update: TPO roofing systems are often a popular choice for commercial roofs because of their white color and corresponding reflective properties, reduction in energy costs, and durability in hot climates, leading to savings in maintenance expenses.
As an award-winning Single-Ply Contractor for Conklin Roofing products, we have the unique approval direct from the manufacturer to correctly install and work with their products!